SHAREit Apk is now going tremendous positive review as it is the fastest way to transfer files without manually connecting the device. Just open the SHAREit Apk, select the files to send and you’re done with work. It allows you to send and receive a large amount of data in few seconds. Only a blink of the eye can make your transfer finish. SHAREit Apk is available for the mobiles devices and also it has been developed for big screen devices like PC and Laptop. Download SHAREit Apk for your Android device using its Apk file without getting it from the store. Go through this new procedure and make your device free from unmated data. This process will not add any file to the device unless you move them from SD card.
Features Of Shareit Apk:
SHAREit has come with many amazing features. Some of the interesting features are here, let’s have look on it.
- By using this amazing app you can download the files at a faster speed
- It supports all types of devices like android, tablet, laptop and much more
- There is file restriction it means you can send plenty of files
- It doesn’t require Bluetooth to transfer files it directly transfers the files from one device to another
- It supports lower version devices also like android 2.2 and upper version
- You can even invite your friends you just need to click on invite button in the app
- You can prior approval before you revive a file from others
- It automatically detects the devices that have SHAREit application
- It simply saves your time sending the files and videos at a faster speed
- It is free of cost you don’t require any internet connection to transfer a file
Download SHAREit Apk For Android Device:
SHAREit Apk can be found from its official store or can also download from Play store. The main cause of getting through this process after having SHAREit in play store is, it to avoid filling the device memory. Let’s now start our tutorial for offline installation of SHAREit using its Apk file.
- Foremost thing is to download the SHAREit Apk file in the device
- This can be done by downloading directly using the device browser
- Else downloading the Apk in PC and then moving it to device SD card
- Now go to Application then to Setting, then to Security
- Here find the “Unknown Sources” option and click on it to turn on
- It will allow installing any third party App in the device
- Then find the Apk file and double-click on it to start installation
- Click on install button and then followed by OK to start process
- In few seconds the App will be installed in the device
- Now reset the changes that were done in future steps
- You can find the SHAREit App icon in Home screen and Apps menu of device
Overview Of Shareit Apk
|Active Downloads||500 Million+|
|Download link||Click to Download|
|OS||Android & iOS|
How to use SHAREit Apk on Android Device:
After installing the SHAREit application on your android device you need to set up the account with the registered email or Gmail. To know the best way of using the app, just follow the steps stated below.
- After installing SHAREit apk on your Android device, you will see a start option on the screen of your smart mobile. Tap on it to sign in the app.
- You need to enter any name which you like to add and remember that the name you provided will be used as a nickname.
- You can also assign any picture to your SHAREit account from your device.
- Now coming to sharing files from one Android device to another Android device, it is much easier with SHAREit apk.
- Click on the send option in the mobile from which you are going to send and receive the option in the another mobile to receive the files from the first device.
- You need to select the files and click on send button which is at the bottom of the screen.
- The name of the other device will be shown on your screen and tap on it.
- Then the files will be shared to the another android device in short span of time.
I think now you are now able to share any file or app or photos and videos etc easily. Here are some frequently asked questions by the SHAREit apk users. Check out them and you may get cleared if you have any doubts.
FAQ’s About Shareit
- Why we need SHAREit apk?
Ans: In the present day living every work is to be done in the very short span of time. If you have come across any urgent need to share any type of file to others, it is not easy to get the work done with Bluetooth. SHAREit apk will help you to transfer any file easier and faster.
2. Do I need any USB cables and Bluetooth?
Ans: No you are not supposed to use any such kind of cables. The only thing is there should Wifi Network access to your Android device.
3. Why is it taking more time to transfer files?
Ans: Sometimes sharing the files through SHAREit apk is also slower due to many reasons. If you have attached files of bigger size, the time taken for getting transferred will be also more. It also depends on the WIFI connection and the distance between the two mobiles.
4. Do I need to have internet/ mobile data in my Android Device?
Ans: No, you don’t require any mobile data or internet connect to transfer files from one android device to another.
5. Can I transfer between different OS?
Ans: Yes you can share any file from any device to laptop, iPad, iPhone etc. All you need to do is, just install the SHAREit apk on both the devices.
6. Why are some Music and video files does not play properly?
Ans: When you share the music or video files from one device to another, they will be shared properly. But the supporting app to play the file may not be available in both the mobiles. So SHAREit will choose the available app to play the shared document. You can play the same file with the suitable app to play it properly.
7. I have connected successfully but I am unable to share files?
Ans: Yes some people have noticed this problem in their devices. It means you need to update your SHAREit app on your device. And check whether both the devices are updated or not.
8. How can I get SHAREit app updates on my device?
Ans: You device will be automatically updated if you have given access to install any updates in the device settings.
9. Does SHAREit have any Size limit?
Ans: No, it does not have any file size limit. But sending the large or bigger document will take much time to transfer completely.
if you have any problem regarding downloading shareit apk, or if you face any issues please comment below i would be happy to help