Download Shareit For Kindle Fire and BlackBerry: We have bought here the latest version of SHAREit App 3.5.78 for the BlackBerry and Kindle fire device. Both the Blackberry and Kindle Fire devices run on same OS pattern. The process for installing the SHAREit is also similar here. The procedure which we will be undergoing here to install this App on your device will be same as once done for Android devices. This process is a manual method which will require few things to be down by ourselves. Without going to the Play store we will be adopting this Process to install SHAREit App for BlackBerry and Kindle Fire devices.
Have a look at the different download processes of SHAREit in Blackberry and Kindle fire mobiles in below guide.
Download SHAREit For BlackBerry Using Its Apk File:
If you have got a better option to download the SHAREit App in your Blackberry device then why to go with play store. Follow this process and you will get installed the App on your device soon.
- The first step is to download the SHAREit Apk file on your device from this link http://pluto.androidapksfree.com/boa/com.lenovo.anyshare.gps_v3.5.78_ww-4030578_Android-2.2.apk
- Also, can download this Apk file using PC browser and then transfer to Device
- Now just find out the “Unknown Sources” installation option from security
- Or from General setting option, that needed to be turn on
- It will allow us to install the Apk file in your device
- Find the SHAREit Apk file and then click on it to install
- Later a dialog box to Agree on Terms & Condition will be given
- Scroll down and click Ok to proceed the installing
- That’s It! You have got the SHAREit App installed on your device without any issues.
Download SHAREit App For Kindle Fire Using SHAREit Apk File:
SHAREit can be installed on any Smartphone which just got the platform to run it. Here we start our process to get this App on Amazon Kindle Fire devices.
- First, check whether your Kindle Fire devices is capable of installing SHAREit App
- Now make few changes in the device by enabling some setting option
- “Unknown Sources” will allow you to get any App in the device
- It is must to enable this option to proceed with further steps
- Now download the SHAREit Apk file from this link
- Move the file to device SD card and tap on it
- A dialog box with install button will appear, click on install button and wait
- Now again to agree the Terms a new Dialog box will open
- Tick On it and then the installation process will start
- In few seconds the App will be installed successfully in your device
- Finally, you have got the SHAREit installed in your Amazon Kindle Fire device.
By following this above process you can get the SHAREit App in BlackBerry and kindle Fire device respectively. Enjoy sharing of videos and another file in quick speed using this App. If you have got any doubt while installing the SHAREit App in your device, ask them in below comment section. Also, share this article with your friend and family to let them know about this process.