Nowadays, most people are using smartphones. They enjoy the features installed in their Android devices by clicking pictures, listening to music, installing applications from the play store or app store, etc. Sometimes we need to share files like documents, music, apps, videos, photos, etc. Bluetooth’s feature primarily existed in every android mobile to transfer files from one mobile to another mobile. But it is a fact we all know that Bluetooth cannot transfer files of High Mb fastly.
|SHAREit – Transfer, Share, File Manage & Clean.
|Smart Media4U Technology Pte. Ltd.
|7 January 2022
|4.1 or higher
It takes much time to transfer bigger files and makes your battery down because of switching on the mobile continuously. So you need to find an alternative to share your files faster and easier without any bucks or worry. Many applications have been emerging on Google play store to transfer files. But according to the user reviews, many users were facing problems in sharing their files. Finally, we have seen the Best Solution for you, a new app on the Play store rolling fast on many mobiles with no bucks called Shareit APK. This article is dedicated for you people to provide all the information regarding Shareit.
What is SHAREit? SHAREit Free Download
SHAREit is the best application that is rolling fast on Android devices. Before, you might have faced many problems while transferring files from one mobile to another mobile. It has been launched to make you feel the best experience with the new features installed in it. Shareit is an excellent app that will help you share any media, documents, and applications within no time. To transfer files through Shareit, both mobile users should have Shareit APK installed in their Android Device.
How to use Shareit App? | How to share apps on android
If you are new to this Shareit Application, you may feel difficulty in using the app. Here is a guide showing you how to use Shareit and transfer your files without any problem. Just follow the steps stated below to use Shareit on your device.
- Open the Shareit that you have installed on your Android Device.
- You will see Send and Receive option on the screen.
- If you want to send any file to another device, click on Send, or if you’re going to receive any file from another device, click on Receive.
- Now, if you want to send the file, click on send and select the files you have to share.
- The other device should be in receive mode to receive the files that you send.
- Click on the Receiver device name, and the files will be sent quickly.
Features of Shareit | Transfer, Share, File Manage & Clean.
- Shares files within no time.
- It is 100 times faster than Bluetooth.
- You are not supposed to have any USB or Internet Connection or Mobile data.
- Most immediate transfer ever, and the highest speed goes up to 10MB/s.
- Transfers files from your Phone to your Computer.
- Shareit APK is supported by Android, PC/ Laptop, iOS, iPad, Windows 10/8/7, and Mac.
- You can share files with multiple people by using Group Sharing.
Pro’s and Con’s of SHAREit App
- Basic Version is Available free of cost.
- Share data Wirelessly with Cross Devices
- Group sharing available to share data with multiple Device Simultaneously
- Also offer music to listen and movies to watch.
- Contains Adds
- For Some people it’s complicated to connect Devices.
How to Download SHAREit?
Follow these Simple Steps to Download Shareit Latest Version
- Click the Download Button Given Above to Begin Download.
- Wait while Apk is being downloaded.
- Open up the Download APK ,You need to click on the Install button to Install the App.
- You have Successfully Installed Shareit APK.
Note: Make sure that the unknown source for the installation from the 3rd party application is allowed in the setting of your android device.
How to send SHAREit App via Bluetooth?
This method is easy to use because of its speed. Sometimes, with the Google Play Store and App Store, loading times can be lengthy.
Step 1: Start and Invite
Open the Shareit app and tap on the Invite button on the top of the mobile screen.
Step 2: Turn on Bluetooth
Now click on the Bluetooth sharing button and allow Shareit to switch on your Bluetooth (if it’s not already on).
Step 3: Now, Pair devices
Now, ensure that the receiving phone (where the app will be received) has its Bluetooth switched on.
Pair the phones by selecting the sender’s phone from the list of available devices.
Step 4: Accept file transfer.
Select the receiver’s phone in the Shareit app on the sender’s phone. A window will pop up on the receiver’s phone.
Touch on Accept Button. Once you do, the file will begin to send.
Step 5: Send file and run installation
Once the file transfers are complete, open up the notification bar and run it.
Shareit Can Even Share itself. All you need is Bluetooth or a hotspot.
Check out also: Download Shareit for PC.
SHAREit 2021 Review | Guide
FAQ’S | frequently asked Question
The Bottom line is when it comes to sharing between two devices; there is no match of the Shareit App. You can feel the difference in many aspects like speed-wise, user experience, etc. It supports cross-mobile File sharing like from Android to iPhone and from iPhone to Android, and vice versa. What I like most about the Shareit APK Download is that it allows File Sharing in Group, which is rare to find in many other file-sharing apps.